REAL TIME FLEET MANAGEMENT WITH TELEMATICS
Our Telematics solution gives you around the clock control of your vehicles' whereabouts, lets you track driver behaviour and successfully reduce fleet accidents, vehicle maintenance costs and fuel consumption. Fleet telematics can gauge if a driver is speeding, over-revving, breaking too fast, or taking an inefficient route. This intelligent fleet tracking solution can be programmed to set alerts to inform drivers that they are speeding and correct the situation before it escalates. When you start focusing on managing the driver’s speed and his behaviour not only will it benefit your company’s bottom line but there will also be positive spin off effects for the driver in terms of his productivity and wellbeing. Bad driving can affect productivity because every driver who fails to reach his destination represents cargo that isn't delivered and a staff member who is out of the loop. Negative driving behavior also affects fuel spend and the wear and tear of vehicle parts. Fleet Managers can also enjoy the benefit of applying this cutting-edge technology to their business by using our Telematics solution to receive data analysis and feedback. Avis Fleet Telematics will revolutionise your business and result in many benefits from decreased expenditure to improved efficiency. Our product is also flexible and can be fine-tuned according to your specific needs.
Would you like to decrease fleet and fuel costs?
Instant tracking of your assets can successfully reduce fleet accidents, vehicle maintenance costs and fuel consumption.
- Fast, Accurate GPS location in real time.
- Speed and behaviour monitoring.
- Access your SARS-compliant travel log book.
- Notifications customised to your fleet needs, notifying you of driver behaviour or location.
- Telematics gauges if a driver is speeding, over-revving, idling, braking too fast, taking an inefficient route to carry out business activities, as well as pinpointing when the driver begins and ends his/her car journey.
- Moreover, the system can alert drivers when they are speeding, allowing him/her to correct the situation before it escalates.
Peace of mind fleet management
Find out how we can save you time and money